AFTAH to Expose Chicago ‘Perversion Museum’ – the Leather Archives – at Press Event Friday – Sadistic ‘Museum’ Is Near Three Schools
AFTAH Press Event Friday, May 22, 10:30 AM, 6418 N. Greenview Ave., Chicago:
PURPOSE: We will be alerting the local Rogers Park neighborhood that this sadistic “perversion museum”–celebrating some of the most extreme and vile practices ever invented by mankind–is located just three blocks from an elementary school (Joyce Kilmer Elementary) and even closer to a high school (Roger C. Sullivan HS). See this map of Rogers Park, Chicago.
The “Leather Archives” plays a very active role in Chicago’s annual “International Mr. Leather” (IML), which draws thousands of homosexual BDSM (Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism”) “leathermen” to the Windy City every Memorial Day weekend. See past AFTAH stories on the IML deviance-sex-fest HERE (2007), HERE (2008), and HERE(2014).
WHEN: Friday, May 22, 10:30 AM.
WHERE: Directly in front of the Leather Archives & Museum (LA&M), 6418 N. Greenview Ave, Chicago (in the Rogers Park neighborhood in north Chicago, near the intersection of Greenview and Devon).
- Peter LaBarbera, President, Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH);
- Mike Heath, former director, Christian Civic League of Maine, founder, Helping Hands Ministry, Augusta, Maine
- Mary Anne Hackett, Catholic Citizens of Illinois;
- Jim Komaniecki, Restore American Liberty
- Nick Costello, Board Member, Catholic Citizens of IL and lifelong Chicago resident